Follow the Instructions for proper Installation of your Tank ?
• Do not place the tank on an uneven surface / channels. The Bottom of the tank should be supported completely.
• Proper Air holes to be provided in the tank while installation.
• Always keep the tank lid closed so that the cleanliness of water is maintained and harmful UV rays of the sun do not harm the inner layer layers of the tank.
• Use proper drilling machine to make hole on the tank for Inlet/Outlet pipe fitting connection. Do not use chisel for making a hole in the tank.
• To utilize the complete capacity of the tank, do not fit the overflow pipe below the level of the inlet pipe.